With increasing workload and tension, you can lose confidence along with hairs. Who does not like a full head of hair? But in today's time, it's something that not everyone can enjoy. The reasons could be a truth of things like the stress to the alimentary habits, habits of life, contamination, chemical treatments, etc. Eating healthy is a major contributor to a healthy head. A common question is how can I stop hair loss or thinning hair and how can I get shiny blockages. Well, here is how to make your refrigerator and beauty routines to make hair care nightmares a thing of the past.
1. Add Protein:
As hair is made of protein, ensuring that you have enough protein in your diet is crucial to making hair strong and healthy. If you are not consuming enough protein in your diet, it is likely that your hair will become dry, brittle and weak. Extremely low protein diets can also result in hair loss.
2. Eat Healthily:
A well-balanced diet is a must for healthy hair. For bright braids, there are a number of essential minerals and vitamins that your body needs like Vitamin B5, Biotin, Folic Acid, Iron, Zinc and Selenium, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Silica, Ashwagandha, and Horsetail. It can be achieved by adding different colors of fruits and vegetables to your diet or simply by adding a vitamin supplement.
3. Avoid Smoking and Drinking:
Habits like smoking and drinking can ruin your hair. They dehydrate the hair making it brittle and dry. Excessive consumption of tobacco or alcohol can also trigger zinc deficiency, which has been shown to cause hair loss.
4. No to Extreme Diets:
Repeatedly losing and regaining weight may have its toll on the hair, which makes it brittle and mediocre. Shock diets are often short on essential vitamins and minerals and for long periods of time, this type of diet is reflected in your hair.
5. Exercise / Meditation:
Exercise or yoga not only improves our overall health but also boosts our metabolism which in turn helps the body in the better absorption of vitamins. It also regulates blood flow and relieves stress. Stress is one of the main factors that contribute to hair loss.
6. Rest Well:
A good night's sleep helps the body to undergo its repair work. Bits of help reduce stress.
7. Look After Your Scalp:
The scalp is often overlooked, but something as simple as a head massage will significantly improve blood flow. This helps in strengthening the hair follicle.
8. Avoid Harsh Chemical Treatments:
If you color your hair often, it gets over-processed because of the chemicals present in the dyes. Chemicals remove moisture from their braids, separating scales from the cuticle and making them dry and brittle. Your hair ends up losing its shine and becoming weak.
9. Nourish Them From Outside:
Help your hair go strong from outside sources. Applying a hair mask is a great idea to help nourish your hair. I would recommend a natural homemade masquerade.
10. Stay Happy:
This is the most important thing. If you stay happy, your hair stays happy.
1. Apple juice for glowing skin
Apple juice is highly beneficial for problems related to skin and hair. Apple juice can be used as a home remedy to treat skin problems such as inflammation, itching, cracked skin, pimples, acne, and wrinkles. Apple juice is good for dandruff. Application of apple juice on the scalp followed by washing after a few minutes is good in preventing dandruff. Raw apple juice contains enough vitamin C, which keeps your tendons, ligaments, and skin healthy.
2. Apple juice for diabetes prevention
The consumption of apple juice is related to the decreased risk of type 2 diabetes. The presence of phytochemicals in the apple is good in regulating blood sugar. These phenolic compounds stimulate the beta cells in the pancreas to secrete more insulin and aid in the absorption of glucose from the digestive tract. Apple, especially green is good for diabetes because of its rich fiber content.
3. Apple juice for weight loss
Apple juice has a low calorific value. Apple juice has a low amount of sodium that helps release excess water from the body. The presence of additional water in the body also gives the impression of heaviness and obesity. Apple is loaded with fiber that makes your stomach full and discourages you from overeating.
4. Apple juice is good for heart
Apple juice is loaded with antioxidants. It is having important biochemical compounds like flavonoids and polyphenols. These compounds are good for promoting heart health. Potassium is also seen with these products and good for the heart. Potassium controls the electrical activity of the heart and administers the acid-base ratio. A cup of apple juice provides more potassium than the daily requirement of the body. Drinking apple juice is also linked to decreased risk of stroke. Regular consumption of apple juice prevents hardening of the arteries due to the rich amount of vitamin C. Drinking apple juice every day allows you to develop resistance against multiple diseases.
5. Apple juice for asthma prevention
Apple juice is loaded with flavonoids, which is effective in preventing asthma attacks. This antioxidant makes your lungs run smoothly. In recent research, it has been found that the positive association between lung function and super antioxidant flavonoids. Consumption of apple juice regularly reduces the risk of developing asthma by 30-40 percent. Asthma patients who drink apple juice regularly, experience less wheezing and asthma attack due to the high amount of vitamin C and profuse antioxidants.
6. Apple juice for liver health
Apple juice because of its alkaline nature helps eliminate toxins and waste products from the body. It is good to maintain the pH level of the body. Apple skin contains pectin, which is beneficial in the smooth function of the digestive system. Thus, apple juice acts as a cleanser for the liver.
7. Apple juice prevents cancer
Apple juice helps fight cancer, especially colon cancer and lung cancer. Super antioxidants like flavonoids and phenolic acids in apple are useful in preventing cancer. Apple is linked to antimutagenic activity, antioxidant activity, anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative mechanisms. It also prevents cancer such as skin and breast. Apple juice along with the shell offers more cancer benefits because the quercetin content is more abundant in the skin, according to the American Cancer Research Institute.
8. Apple juice improves immunity
Apple juice has the right amount of vitamin C, which increases its immunity thus preventing it from many illnesses caused by viruses and bacteria. The presence of vitamin C and iron is also effective in making your bones stronger.
9. Apple juice cures constipation
Apple juice should be taken by a person who is experiencing problems with constipation. Apple juice contains sorbitol, which helps to extract water from the large intestine into colon thus facilitate easy passes of stool. To have the best benefits of it, take a glass of apple juice a day. Apple contains a natural laxative. When you take your juice, it ensures bowel movement and improves intestinal power to push water through the gastrointestinal tract. Bowel movement also reduces the chances of colon cancer.
10. Apple’s nutrition facts
Apple’s maximum nutrients are found on the skin or just below the skin. Apple has the adequate amount of fiber and pectin. Apple juice has the good amount of vitamin A, C, and B6. Drinking a cup of apple juice means taking 10 different types of vitamins at a time. The juice also contains important minerals like calcium, phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, manganese and iron. Apple juice has multiples phytonutrients such as malic acid, ellagic acid, chlorogenic acid, and quercetin. It is low in sodium and contains no fat and cholesterol.
A number of factors influence belly fat, especially if you are skinny fat. Let's see some of them:-
1. Insulin Resistance and Sugar Intake: Eating processed foods high in sugar causes a sudden increase in blood sugar level, resulting in excess insulin release. If you continue with the diet high in processed sugar, your body will become less sensitive to insulin over time which causes more insulin to be released for the same amount of sugar (Just like an alcoholic who needs more and more alcohol every time for the same effect). Insulin is responsible for the conversion of sugar into fat. That's why insulin resistance leads to fat gain. The good news is that insulin resistance can be reversed by cutting off excess sugar from the diet.
2. Leptin Resistance: Leptin is a hormone released by the fat cells in our body and signals the brain to feel hungry. Ideally, the higher the body fat, the more leptin will occur by pointing to your brain that is full and eating less. However, some people have a lower sensitivity to leptin due to genetics or due to disruption of leptin activity due to excess insulin release. Leptin resistance fools your brain that your body is in need of those fat cells, even when a person is overweight. This results in excess fat storage. Leptin resistance induced by diet and lifestyle can be reversed. Since you are naturally skinny, you have no resistance to genetic leptin.
3. Ghrelin: When our stomach and intestines are empty Ghrelin is released pointing our brains to eat. When we eat very fast, our stomach fills up immediately, but it takes time for the food to reach the intestines. Only when our intestines are full do we feel really full. So eating slowly helps to eat less.
4: Cortisol: Cortisol is the stress hormone. Excessive cortisol in the body produces excess fat storage. Lack of sleep also results in the release of cortisol. The only way to reduce Cortisol is by reducing stress and sleeping properly.
5: Calorie in vs Calorie out: Everyone knows this concept, so I will not go into details here. However, remember that all calories are not the same. Calories from processed foods are low in nutritional value, as well as causing excess insulin release. Please read about the glycemic index. Eat foods low in the glycemic index so that your blood sugar level increases slowly and steadily as well as drops slowly and steadily.
6. Type of Exercise: Doing cardio is good for your body and health, but cardio alone can not help you lose fat, especially when you are skinny fat. This is because the body burns both fat and muscles if you do cardio alone. You can lose weight, but your body composition with respect to fat percentage can not change. What you need to do is point out to your brain that you need the muscles for survival. That's why weight training is so important to reduce body fat percentage.
Everyone is different and you should know what is best for you. So that the fat persons can try the following to reduce the fat percentage.
1. Cut sugar and processed foods completely from your diet, except for fruits. Do not overeat the fruits as well. Eat lots of vegetables.
2. Include protein at each meal. This reduces the sudden increase in blood sugar as well as provides the fuel needed to maintain your muscles.
3. Every time you consume carbohydrates, try to consume low GI version. For example Oats instead of packaged cereals, brown rice instead of white rice, etc.
4. Reduce your carbohydrate intake except on weight training days.
5. Do weight training 2-4 times a week.
6. Do the High-Intensity Interval Training 3 times a week. It is very effective in burning fat.
7. Sleep for 7-8 hours on average.
8. Do not overeat. Calorie counting is not a practical idea. But keep in mind how much you are eating on average.
It is sure to add thickness and length to your existing hair that you opted for the extension path. The thin hair was a big negative for you at the social gathering and that is why you were a bit short on confidence. It is here we say that you have taken that right decision to opt for adding human hair to your scalp via the extension route. You are for certain to look gorgeous as you flaunt those thick hair curves, but we would like to say that there is always a need to maintain the extensions. It is just simple that if you maintain and care for additional hair, its longevity is for sure to increase. Therefore, there is certainly a need to give the maintenance factor a careful thought.
If you are weighing seriously about that idea of maintaining extensions, we suggest that your focus area can always be the hair care during bedtime. You can certainly sleep with the human hair extension, but for that, it is essential to take some precautionary measures. It’s extremely important to focus on the extension just prior to bedtime because it is at this stage, exhausted hair extension matt quicker leading to problems. So, you quickly need to focus on this aspect and we would like to guide you in what exactly you need to do at this stage.
We spoke at length to a top professional hair extensions expert and got the impression if the extensions are wet, don’t go to sleep immediately. There is certainly a need to dry them prior to getting into bed. If the need is you can apply heat to your hair to dry it quickly. Now, once it is dry, quickly brush the extensions. The key will be to prevent any build up of tangles, which may have taken place. In fact, we suggest that you get into the deep and look to inspect the roots for the sign of such tangle formation. You should look to brush that area extensively to prevent tangle formation.
Now, once you have done that and are in bed, we would like to offer you some valuable tips which come in the handy while actually sleeping. Hair Experts say that one could use a silk scarf or a satin pillow case while in sleep mode. You need to avoid friction and silk scarf will help you to just do that. It is a smooth but slippery feel and that helps you to achieve the objective. The use of hair masks is also encouraged by professionals because they help your hair extensions to stay in a proper shape. A better option will always be to secure the hair in a braid/plait and that has plenty of benefits.
The braid actually prevents your hair from moving around and hence there is just no scope for any form of tangles to come up. The braid will also reduce friction and that should help the extensions to stay better. We suggest that early in the morning just remove the braids and then just some minor use of the brush should do the trick here. Your hair is for certain to give out a smooth feel. As a part of your preparations for sleep time hair care, you certainly have to use those conditioners. However, we would like to say that you must look to use a quality conditioner at least once a week. You could even wear a pony tail on the hair extensions at night, but once again just do not forget to brush them thoroughly. Here are some tips on how you could care for added hair just around your bedtime.
Here are some hair care tips to keep in mind for healthy hair...
Brush your hair
There are chances of your hair getting tangled while you’re asleep. Little do you know that this can be quite detrimental to the health of your hair, it can easily cause breakage and hair loss. This is exactly why you need to use a detangling brush and brush your tresses every morning before heading for a shower.
Know how to use a shampoo and conditioner
Yes, you do wash your hair every alternate day but do you know if you’re doing it, right? You may assume that this is an easy task, but knowing where to clean your hair is crucial to your hair care routine. This means that when using a shampoo, know that your scalp needs all the nutrients, so you should cleanse your scalp with shampoo thoroughly. As far as the conditioner is concerned, use it only at its roots to make sure that your scalp is not accepted.
Do not rely on heat styling all the time
You love that sexy blowout the hair dryer gives you? So much so that you take the short cut and dry your hair from time to time. But do you realize the ill effects of doing so? The heat style can cause some serious damage to your scalp and steal the hair from the moisture that makes it dry and dehydrated. So be sure to take this hair care tip to stay away from pretty much heat style seriously.
Tie your hair before sleeping
Just like your skin deserves a night time routine, your hair needs it too! As part of your hair care routine, be sure to tie your hair in a loose ponytail before getting into bed. This will ensure that your hair does not get tangled while you are asleep. In turn, that will help your hair stay away from breakage, loss of moisture and other conditions.
Follow a fitness regime
Whether you like it or not, working out is one of the biggest solutions to healthy hair. Why should that be a part of your hair care routine, you wonder? Exercise improves blood circulation, which provides nutrition to the roots and stimulates hair growth.
Get your dose of nutrients
Ask every girl with lustrous locks and she will tell you how her nutritious diet is one of the main reasons behind healthy hair. When you eat protein-rich foods, your body ensures that this nutrient gets distributed evenly and your hair gets enough of it for it to grow. Also, ensure that you eat foods rich in iron and vitamins if you truly want healthy hair.
Losing weight seems like such a simple thing on the surface, but differences in your personal biological chemistry and other factors can make or break your results. Weight loss isn't a one size fits all effort, so many people may need to incorporate a special diet into their efforts. There are several diets out there and you may have more success with some than others. Here are some of the best diets for weight loss and what they involve.
Low Carbohydrate Diet
The low carb diet has become amazingly popular recently due to its success. Carbohydrates, especially the refined type, are an extremely dense source of calories. They're also very adept at increasing your body's propensity to store fat. Your body still needs them for certain functions, though, so it's not wise to completely remove them from your diet.
Fresh Foods Diet
Eating a diet of fresh foods and avoiding processed products, along with getting plenty of exercises, is the surest way to weight loss. There is simply no substitute for healthy eating and physical activity. Fruit, vegetables, meats, dairy, and poultry contain vast amounts of highly absorbable nutrients that work together to make your body work more efficiently. Achieving your ideal weight becomes easier when your body is properly nourished. Fresh produce also provides fiber and water, which help to fill you up, keep you satisfied longer and aid digestion.
Low Fat Diet
The low-fat diet has enjoyed almost as much popularity as the low carb diet. Fat is also very high in calories, with a single tablespoon containing about 120 calories. Caution should be used when trying a low-fat diet, as fat is necessary to support mood, hormonal balance, adrenal function, and metabolism. Numerous essential vitamins are also fat soluble, meaning that you won't absorb them without it.
High Protein Diet
This diet is often followed by bodybuilders and anyone else who wants to gain muscle while earning as little fat as possible. A diet high in protein is among the best diets for weight loss because protein provides significant nourishment and energy without as many calories. Furthermore, adequate protein is key to feeling full and satisfied until your next meal, which can help you refrain from bad snacking choices and impulsive binging.
If you could only choose 3 health changes what would they be?
Which are the most important?
Having some difficulty deciding? I can help you..read below for the 3 Health Changes you can make today.
These changes are rather simple and many times overlooked, so be sure to not overlook these:
Drink more water actually not only drink more water but substitute water for the regular soft drink or juice you are drinking. If you do this one simple thing just once a day, for one year, you will be cutting out 127 cups of sugar from your diet. Wow!! That's a lot of sugar..and better yet, you will be cutting out over 90,000 calories!
Breathe deeply by simply breathing deeply for 5 minutes you may lower your blood pressure. Too often we are so stressed or in such a hurry we forget to breathe properly. Take a time out and breathe, no really breathe. Take in long breaths and watch your mind ease up and your entire perspective lightens up; not to mention your blood pressure.
Re-organize your pantry this sounds silly but it makes perfect sense. If you must purchase processed foods then take those and place them either in the back of the pantry or on the higher shelves. Keep the canned vegetables, whole grains, and other healthy choices in the front and at eye level. The healthy food will be the first you see, will be easily accessible and you will be less tempted by the processed food because it is hidden or harder to reach.
Now, these 3 changes don't sound like much, but applying them to your daily routine will develop into a healthier lifestyle.
To your health,
Our bodies are wonderful and intricate machines. Because of their complexity, we must take care of them just as you would your vehicle but only better. Of course, we all know that a proper diet and exercise will keep your body in tip-top shape but what many will neglect is sleep. Yes, sleep is an important component to keeping your body and mind refreshed. If you feel sluggish in the morning with lack of energy to face a new day, chances are you are not getting enough sleep. Below I will share 10 ways to a peaceful night's sleep:
1. It is important to remove all distractions from your bedroom. Although many will have televisions and at times an office in the corner, these are distractions that will interrupt a good night’s sleep.
2. Limit exercise and other stressful activities before bedtime. If you need to exercise it is best to do at least 4-5 hours before your regular bedtime.
3. Organize your life so you can get to bed at a constant time every night. It may be easier said then done but with some effort, you can organize your activities in order to get into a routine each night.
4. Make sure your mattress and pillows are comfortable enough to sleep through the night. Many times a mattress that has lost its support mechanisms may hinder your quality of sleep.
5. Similar to organizing your life, be sure to get a certain amount of sleep each night. Many claims to be able to function on 4 to 5 hours of sleep but will find themselves dragging near the end of the day. The ideal amount of hours is 6 to 9 hours because it marks the completion of a sleep cycle.
6. Limit the number of liquids you drink before bedtime. If you drink too much your sleep time will be disrupted with trips to the bathroom.
7. If you need to fall asleep to TV or music playing, program a sleep timer so they'll go off at a certain time. This will help you stay asleep and conserve energy.
8. Minimize or eliminate medication use for pain/sleep/depression if possible, with doctors advice.
9. Limit your coffee or soft drink intake. The caffeine found in such drinks will interfere with a good night’s sleep pattern.
10. Develop a nightly routine to train your body and mind into falling asleep. The routine can be simply shutting down all the lights in the house, or reading. Anything that will train your body because it is done the same each day your body will prepare for bedtime easier.
Most of us are not a morning person and find it extremely difficult to leave the bed in the morning. However to help you with your efforts and to give your day a kick start, we have worked on a list of things that you can do to start each day energized.
1. Getting up early from bed depends on a lot of the kind of sleep you have and the amount of physical activity you did during the day.
2. Develop a healthy sleeping habit. Set a time for going to sleep and a time to wake up.
3. Don’t make drastic changes to your sleep schedule. Abide by the timings and gradually change these timings to an earlier one (15 minutes earlier every 2-3 days). This will help you in regulating your sleep schedule.
4. As soon as the alarm rings, leave your bed.
5. Splash cold water on your face and eyes. It wakes you up.
6. Feeling drowsy and lethargic, take a cool shower. It will help in awakening your body by raising your blood pressure.
7. Stretch yourself. Start your day with some sort of physical activity like Yoga or pilates, push-ups, jumping jacks to get rid of the fatigue.
8. Start the day with a glass of water. During your sleep, your body has lost considerable amounts of its water reserves and required rehydration. Water helps you stimulate your nervous and digestive system.
9. Keep your alarm away so that you need to get up from bed to turn it off. Avoid snoozing your alarm.
10. Have healthy breakfast to give your body the energy it needs. Fruits are the best way to start your day.
It's easier to get up in the morning when you have had adequate amount of sleep in the night
Plan on getting:
7 to 9 hours of sleep for adults.
9 to 10 hours of sleep for pregnant women
10 to 11 hours of sleep for children and the elderly
Once you follow these steps for a week, your body’s biological clock will be adjusted to it and you wouldn’t need any push.
Rise and shine in the morning to embrace the day with energy.
Here are ways to lose weight naturally. Also at the end of the article will show you how to lose weight and become thin even if you are overweight and out of shape for years.
Stick with a diet that is rich in complex carbohydrates, moderate in protein, high in fiber and most importantly, low in fat. An example of complex carbohydrates will be a baked potato.
Building Muscle is one of the best and quick ways to crumble your fat. Remember, if you build an extra pound of muscle you can burn up to 50 calories. I bet you understand now how fast you can lose your weight if you replace 10 pounds of fat with muscle.
Walking to Lose Weight:
Walking is one of the natural ways to lose your weight. Ideally, you have to walk about an hour a day to lose weight. You also have to walk as fast as you can to have the maximum effect.
Running For Weight Loss:
Another natural way to lose weight is to run. Always warm up before running and start slow and increase speed gradually. If you are tired, take a break and continue. The point is that it should not hurt.
Also if you want to lose weight naturally, you have to keep track of every food you have. Natural weight loss means that you do not have to use any accessories or weight loss pills.
The calories you have must be at the balanced level. If you have more, you gain weight. If you have less, your muscle mass is affected.